Thursday, September 30, 2010

"Angles In The Sun"

Angles In The Sun-IMG_5151 "Angles In The Sun"

©David A. Ziser

Here is another one of my Las Vegas abstracts made during a stroll though City Center earlier this month while attending Photoshop World. This image is jammed packed with competing contrasts. Just look at the warm tones competing with the cool blues. I love how the diagonal lines compete with the curves.

Throw in the the smooth surfaces and textures of the architecture - all the small windows panes in the building in the distance and the sun peaking out from above and I think I've captured a very interesting image. A tweak or two in Lightroom enhanced the final result.

Camera specs: Canon 7 D fitted with a Sigma 8-16mm lens at 8mm, F11 @ 1/200 second, ISO 100. Enjoy! -David

1 comment:

  1. I love your abstracts, and they've shown me another side of you. (I love doing abstracts too). They are always an inspiration and a pleasure. Keep 'em posting. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete