Friday, June 12, 2009

"Waiting To Walk Down The Aisle"

"Waiting To Walk Down The Aisle"
©David A. Ziser

We just delivered the bridal album from which this image was selected. Jennifer, my studio manager, and the bride's mom loved this image so I thought I would select it for today's post. I remember that the processional was too start just in a matter of minutes. The girls were busy with last minute preparations. As I was cruising the waiting area looking for more special moments, I spotted the little flower girl looking out the window watching guests arrive and just waiting for the ceremony to begin. I was able to get the shot before she spotted me. The image was created with natural light only - no flash used. Camera specs: Canon 40D fitted with 24-105, lens at 105mm, F4.0 @ 1/25 second, ISO 1600. Enjoy! -David

3 comments:

  1. DO you use any Noise reduction program? Looks very clean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, how precious. Note to self: no more Nikon/Canon cracks. Brian F.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you setting your ISO's that high or are you in auto letting the camera set it?? I use a 50D but I get a lot of grain issues at that setting.
    Jay

    ReplyDelete