Wednesday, June 10, 2009

"European Elegance"

"European Elegance"
©David A. Ziser

LaDawn suggested I post this image. I had totally forgotten about it till she reminded me of this beautiful bride. I had taken it about 5 years ago before switching to Canon gear. It is still one of my favorite images from this particular wedding. We had completed all the "formal" group shots and were just waiting for the ceremony to begin. The bride was resting peacefully on this settee in an area close to where the ceremony was to take place. The natural light was beautiful. I asked her to just peek at me as she was waiting. This is the image I captured. The title suggests a European setting but it was really at one of the large banquet facilities in Cincinnati, Ohio. Her expression, the surrounding colors, the beautiful natural light came together beautifully for this strikingly elegant and simple portrait of the bride. Camera specs; Nikon D1x fitted with 80-200mm lens at 105mm, F 3.5 @ 1/80, ISO 400 Enjoy! -David

2 comments:

  1. Wow; what a stunning image. Just imagine what you could still do today with Nikon gear :) Brian F.

    ReplyDelete