Monday, June 08, 2009

"The Beauty Of Plum Street Temple"

"The Beauty Of Plum Street Temple"
©David A. Ziser

Here is an image I made at Saturday's wedding. This is about my favorite location to shoot a wedding ceremony. The historic Plum Street Temple offers some of the most impressive architecture to be found in any place of worship. Last week I gave a panorama a try in another temple in town and liked the result. I thought I would give it a try again in my favorite sanctuary. Again, the stitching was seamless. I'll have to cover this in an upcoming Technique Tuesday as I broke a rule or two when making the pano - more on this later. For now, just enjoy the image. Camera specs; Canon 5D Mark II fitted with 24-105mm lens at 24mm, F 5.6 @ 1/40 second, ISO 3200. Enjoy! -David
PS: Click on image for large view. - David

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful color!

    Such clarity at ISO3200, magival!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an amazing image. It has an HDR quality to it. There is so much detail and almost no noise. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete