Monday, June 22, 2009

"Me And Mommy"

"Me And Mommy"
©David A. Ziser

Another cruise through my hard drives produced this great image find for me over the weekend. I photographed the family several months ago and was taken by how well each of the children was so well mannered and polite. I'm going to blog a few more images from this session later in the week. The image for today's post was one of the last images that I had taken from the portrait session. The little girl was quite shy and just didn't want to let go of her mom. I thought, "What a great opportunity for a "mother-daughter portrait." Although mom face was not in the composition, one still gets a great sense of motherly love for this little girl clinging to her mom’s leg. This turned out to be one of the client’s favorite images. Camera specs Canon 40 D fitted with 70-200mm IS lens at 200mm, F 4.0 at 1/125 second, ISO 200. Light from my off-camera flash coming in from the right. Enjoy! -- David

5 comments:

  1. Very cool image. The mothers arms are perfect frame for the little girl too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super lighting and a real sense of catching the perfect moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was it the IS lens used for this shot?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very beautiful shot.

    ReplyDelete