Thursday, March 01, 2012

"Sunset Beauty"

Sunset Beauty

"Sunset Beauty"
© David A. Ziser

Yes, this is exactly what the sunset looked like on the evening I captured this image. We had just finished a great series of images with the bride and groom and were getting ready to pack things up when the sun burst into this beautiful, exciting sunset.

I asked my clients if we could just get a few more shots. Seeing the newly appearing dramatic sunset, they gladly agreed. We don't get sunsets like this too often in the Mid-West, but this one sure was a beauty and a nice bonus for our photography session.

My assistant is out of range to the left of the scene with my off-camera flash.

Camera specs; Nikon D1x fitted with 16mm Fisheye lens F5.6 @ 1/320 second, ISO 640. Enjoy! -David

No comments:

Post a Comment