Wednesday, May 27, 2009

"The Cliffs Of Moher At 30,000 Feet"

"The Cliffs Of Moher At 30,000 Feet"
©David A. Ziser

I haven't posted an image from the sky in quite a while. I love the window seat of an airplane when traveling. I'm always amazed at what one sees at 30,000 feet weather it be the clouds above or the land below. Today we have on the the "clouds above "shots. The weather was beautiful on our flight from Cincinnati to New Orleans yesterday. I was taken by these cloud shapes as we were about to land in New Orleans. Their shape reminded me of the view I had seen at the Cliffs of Moher while on a trip to Ireland about eight years ago. The majesty of the cliffs as they fell to the sea was mesmerizing to me. These clouds had a very similar shape and brought back some of those feelings for me. It's a simple shot but I still think beautiful in it's simple presentation. -David Camera specs; Canon 5D MkII with 24-105mm IS lens at 65mm, F16 @ 1/1000 second, ISO 800.
Enjoy! -David

No comments:

Post a Comment