Wednesday, May 13, 2009

"Flowing Waters"

"Flowing Waters"
©David A. Ziser

This is another slow motion image from yesterday's/today's post. As an image-a-day image, you can click on it and make it larger for closer inspection and see it is possible to hand-hold your camera at pretty darn slow exposures when following the techniques I outlined in the following tutorial. Anyway, I've always been a big fan of seeing images of moving water and this image shows why. The streaking water implies a sense of the water's easy, unobstructed flow over the rocks as it traverses its way down the mountain. I love the blur of the water against the background of the rocks and foliage suggesting it's swift flow. Camera specs: Canon 5D fitted with 24-105mm IS lens at 47mm, F22 @ 1/3 second, ISO 50. Enjoy! -David

1 comment:

  1. David,
    Thanks for the seminar in Sacramento on the 12th. I really enjoyed your presentation and all the information that went along with it. I look forward to using the tools you gave me and further seminars by you.

    Thanks,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete