Tuesday, June 17, 2008

More Cool Photoshop Goodies For All The Goodies Collectors - Brushes, Patterns, and More Fonts

I know too much of a good thing may not be a good thing, but I'm posting them all anyway. I ran across these links awhile back and never got them posted so this is our lucky day. Check out the waaay cool tutorials over at PSFreak.com. Their designs are simply out of this world - well worth the look. Here is the link right here.

Wait, there's more - check out more than 14 pages of very useful and free brushes over at Brusheezy.com. Just looking at all of them will keep you busy for days. Here is the Brusheezy link right here. While you are there, hit the Patterns tab at the top of page and you get 2 full pages of patterns available. Here is the short cut to that link right here.

Wait, I've still got one more exciting link to explore. Back in May, I posted a link to over 7800 Fonts - here is that link again. I know you're thinking I may still need more - no problem. Check out this link to FontsForPeas right here. OK, now here is the best part. As of today, Kevin and Amanda - they run the sight - will be happy to turn your own handwriting into a font too - pretty cool. Follow their instructions to the letter and you can get your own personalized font!

By the way, there is still time to sign up for my Webinar tomorrow evening - Wednesday - 8:00 p.m. CST over at Marathon Press. Here is the info and link right here.

Hey gang, that's it for me today. Head on back tomorrow - more good stuff. Adios, -David

2 comments:

  1. This is my first post on your blog.
    I am a NAPP member and followed Scott Kelby's advice to check out your blog. Did that on May 30th, 2008 and bookmarked it as my home page ever since - I just didn't want to take the chance of missing your post. It really IS that inspiring to me. Thank you for all that you share. I appreciate it. BTW, I've signed up for the Webinar tomorrow at 8pm CST. Til then. Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. David,

    Your generosity in sharing is remarkable. Your images inspiring. Would it be possible for you to share how you work your lighting during the reception. I have tried setting up small strobes on light stands to light the reception but my results are less than optimal. I will continue to check your blog daily for your outstanding tips.

    John

    ReplyDelete