Friday, June 27, 2008

"An Elegant Evening"

"An Elegant Evening"
© David A. Ziser

I was just visiting with these clients yesterday afternoon. While looking through their beautiful wedding album of a few years ago, I thought there were several images worth considering for the image of the day post. This image was made shortly before the guests entered this beautiful reception room setting. For me personally, it is still one of the most striking settings I have photographed. Basically, the shot is available light with my supplemental flash coming in from the right to create some directional light on the bride and groom. Camera specs; Nikon D1x fitted with 18-35mm lens at 18mm, F5.6 @1/5 second (I'm guessing tripod here,) ISO 800 and Noise Ninja. Enjoy! -David

2 comments:

  1. David,

    first post on your blog and this picture is worth the event!

    I was struck by the technical quality of this shot. It kind of brings in all the techniques and tutorials you've been producing into one central point.

    thanks for sharing this wonderful shot with us.

    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, very beautiful. I love the picture.

    ReplyDelete