Friday, September 02, 2011

Weekend Update - Part 2: Only 3 Seats Left! For My Fall Master Class!

Hey Gang,

I just checked our numbers of our upcoming Fall Master Class and my team tells me we have only 3 remaining seats available.  I’m spreading the word next week at Photoshop Word so I suspect they'll go fast. 

DAZ FAll Master Class 2011If you want to grab one of the last remaining spots you can give Jennifer a call at 800.292.2994 on Tuesday and reserve your seat.  It’s still early enough for you to get a good deal on air fare too.

You can catch all the info on the class right here.  It’s an intense week of sleeping, eating, breathing photography, networking with fellow students, portfolio development and much more. Everyone has a great time.

I hope to see you there, David

No comments:

Post a Comment