Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Technique Tuesday: Creating Fun Party Banners the Super Easy Way!

Good Morning Everybody,

I was up bright and early to complete this tutorial and get it posted this morning.  I sure hope you like it.  I don’t have much news to report on this morning so why don’t we get right to today’s lesson. Here we go.

Creating Fun Party Banners the Super Easy Way!

Hannah banner 2I was really dreading making up these eight – 4 foot x 8 foot banners for my big Bat Mitzvah event this weekend.  Being at Photoshop World all last week I thought really put me behind the “eight ball” on completing this project. But as luck would have it, my Photoshop lesson with Suzette Allen saved the day and I was able to get most of the work done easily over the weekend.

In this tutorial, I’m going to walk you through the entire banner designing process.  That process includes resourcing the assets, creating the creative banner concept,  and finishing the final designs.  You’ll see a little razzle-dazzle Photoshop action too – hey, it’s razzle-dazzle for me anyway.  At the end of the tutorial I’ll show you all the finished banners that will be on display this weekend at the party.

BTW, the link to the FREE smoke brushes I used can be downloaded right here. Although it runs a little long, I really hope you enjoy it as it was really fun to put together.

_____________________________________________________

Hey gang, that’s it for me today – I’ve got to get scooting for my next appointment.  I’ll plan to see you tomorrow sometime in the afternoon as I wont even be near a computer till then. Hey, maybe that’s a good thing too ;~)

Anyway, have a good one and I’ll see you then,  David

1 comment:

  1. David this is an amazing video and I really enjoyed learning how to make drop in back grounds. Thank you so much for taking time to make it.

    ReplyDelete