Thursday, January 21, 2010

"Urban Geometry In Blue"

Urban Geometry

"Geometry In Blue"
©David A. Ziser

I made this image during the Cincinnati Photowalk this past Fall. It was actually one of my first shots of the day.  We had met at Playhouse In The Park and it was a beautiful day - white clouds and beautiful blue skies.  I loved how the contemporary design of the building "played" against those blue skies reflecting the sky itself.  Those reflections carried the blue, almost monochromatic tones throughout the shot.  As you look into the glass panes, you can see the geometries of the architecture echoed within the building's interior as well. Color, shapes, and line all combined for this city abstract.  Camera specs; Canon 50D fitted with 18-200mm IS lens at 24mm, F5.6 @ 1/1600 second (I believe my camera was on aperture mode by mistake - the wide-angle view maintained the sharpness of the scene), ISO 400. Enjoy!  -David

No comments:

Post a Comment