Thursday, November 12, 2009

"On Top Of The World"

On Top Of The World

"On Top Of The World"
©David A. Ziser

Today I’ve decided to post an image from the blog archives.  When this image was originally posted over two years ago, I wasn’t giving the back story on the image as I do now.  So, that said, here is the rest of the story.

This image was made back in my film days and is still one of my favorites.  The wind was blowing so strongly on the top of the ridge I ask the couple to head down into the valley area of this unusual location.  I then had my assistant take up his position behind the couple. Next I asked the groom to lift the bride and asked both to give me very exuberant expressions.  The fisheye lens added to the dramatic curving horizon effect of the image. Camera specs; Hasselblad 500CM medium format camera fitted with 30mm Distagon Fisheye lens, F8 @1/500 second, Kodak Vericolor 400 (ISO400) film.  Enjoy!  -David

No comments:

Post a Comment