Friday, November 06, 2009

"A Beautiful Blond At All Angles"

A Beautiful Blond At Every Angle "A Beautiful Blond At All Angles" 
©David A. Ziser

Here is one more image from my Master Class last week.  One thing we try to cover is composition – how the lines of the setting can influence how the viewer can enjoy the image. With the bride leaning over the railing above me, I was able to frame her in the triangular shapes of the architecture behind her.  Also notice how the triangle shape is repeated in the ceiling above and to the left.  You can also find another triangle in the shape of the railing in the foreground.  I still see two more triangular repeating elements. Can you find them? Notice too how I positioned her in front of the light fixture behind her head.  The lighting now creates a nice glow around her head drawing viewer's attention directly to the bride’s face.  Lighting was from camera left with my assistant bouncing my Quantum flash of the wall to my right. Camera specs: Canon 7D fitted with 24-105mm IS lens at 24mm, F5.6 @ 1/50 second, ISO 2500.  Enjoy!  -David

p.s. Once again, gang, look for the rest of the post later today.  I’m heading for a plane as we speak.  See ya’ this afternoon.  -David

1 comment:

  1. ISO2500 - how does it look in print? It looks good on the monitor.
    Thanks
    Joe

    ReplyDelete