Friday, November 13, 2009

"Rhapsody In Blue"

Rapsody In Blue

"Rhapsody In Blue"
©David A. Ziser

This one my first digital images taken about 9 years ago. This is the kind of image could easily be included in a post wedding bridal pictorial. Why, because we are taking a chance with the dress maybe getting a damp, or soiled, in the stream.  Anyway, I love the shot.  I positioned the bride and groom in the center of the composition  because I thought positioning served to balance the composition best.  My assistant was holding my remotely fired quantum about 12 feet behind the couple. When the flash fired, it enhanced the soft mist that was just settling in over the creek.  The backlighting on the mist really gave a great look to the shot. I underexposed the scene so that the bride and groom would really “pop” out of the composition.  All elements came together for a great shot.  Camera specs (My best recollection): Fuji S1 Pro fitted with 24-135mm Tamron at 50mm, F5.6 @ 1/250 second, ISO 400. Enjoy!  -David

7 comments: