Thursday, November 06, 2008

"My Gentle Man"

"My Gentle Man"
© David A. Ziser

Here is a little twist on a wedding portrait. This time I wanted to feature the groom in a more gentle way. I had the bride gently bring her hands around the groom's neck and had him look softly back at his bride. Cropping out the bride completely, except for her soft touch, I think captures the soft, quiet mood pretty well. The sepia tone adds to the overall presentation of the image. Camera specs; Nikon D1x fitted with Tamron 24-135mm lens at 75mm, F 5.0 @ 1/125 second, ISO 400 available light. Enjoy! -David

1 comment:

  1. Very nice portrait. So unusual. I like your approach.

    Comment by seattle wedding photographer Daniel Sheehan who's Seattle wedding photography uses a story-telling approach ranking himone of the best Seattle wedding photographers.

    ReplyDelete