Monday, November 05, 2007

The Best of the Best - The Top Ten Books

Vincent Versace Makes the Top Ten - I got an email from one of our NAPP friends, Vincent Versace, over the weekend. Vincent, as you know is the consummate natural light digital photographer. In fact I posted a link to Vincent's interview over at fellow blogger, Scott Eccleston, Weekly PhotoTips a few weeks ago. If you missed it, here is the Vincent Versace link right here.

Anyway - Vincent's book - Welcome to Oz, was named one of the Top Ten digital photography books for 2007 over at Shutterbug's website. Man, I have to say this Top Ten list is quite impressive - I'm putting a few of the titles on my Christmas list. Check out the Top Ten Digital Photography books right here, especially Vincent's book - Welcome to OZ. And, Hi-Five Kudos to our buddy, Vincent Versace!

No comments:

Post a Comment