Friday, September 21, 2012

"Via de Mezzo"

Via de Mezzo

"Via de Mezzo"
©David A. Ziser

This image was captured on our first night in Florence, Italy. LaDawn and I like to really soak in the sights and sounds of any new city and we were out strolling most of the evening.  This image was made just as we were returning to our hotel about 11:00 p.m. I looked down the street and liked the European feel of the scene.

I decided to see what an HDR interpretation of the scene would look like.  I liked my early results but decided to push my post-processing agenda a bit more.  With a bit more “Clarity” and Vibrance” added, I was able to obtain an almost painterly look for the street scene. I really like how it came out.

Camera specs: Canon 5D Mark III fitted with Tamron 28-300 VC lens at 168mm, F5.6 at 1/10 second (handheld), ISO 6400.  Enjoy!  David

No comments:

Post a Comment