Tuesday, March 03, 2009

"I'm Looking At You"

"I'm Looking At You"
©David A. Ziser

I just came across this image as I was reviewing images for my book - yes, I know I keep saying it, but really it's almost finished. I love the use of the wide angle lens in this photograph. It gives the image a wonderful sense of perspective with all the pews leading right to the groom. I positioned the groom dead center to enhance the impact of the image with the leading lines. My light is coming from my right - Quantum through a translucent umbrella - creating a nice directional light and separating the groom from the background. The image is pretty much as it was shot with an ever so minor adjust in Photoshop. Camera specs: Canon 5D fitted with Sigma 12-24mm lens at 14mm, F5.6 @ 1/20 second, ISO 800. Enjoy! David

1 comment:

  1. Look at you, breaking the rules! LOL. Great image, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete