Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Wild and Wholly Wednesday

Hi Gang,

Photoshop WorldIf you haven’t guessed it, it’s been a wild and wholly week, meeting with clients, processing last week’s wedding, planning for my upcoming Master Class and getting everything ready for Photoshop World.  I have been in a mist creating 3 brand new programs for this year’s convention.  Preparing a program for Photoshop World also means that you have to prepare the presentation in book form too. 

Exciting LightingTherein lies the challenge for me. So,  3 programs, 10,000 words, and 200+ illustrations and diagrams later I’M FINISHED!!!  And I’m stoked, too.  The programs are chocked full of brand new images and I can’t wait to make my presentations this year.  I  hope a few of you can make it to the show.

Anyway, to put it simply – there has been NO TIME for blogging this week. Sorry about that.  I hope to be back on a somewhat more regular schedule the week after Photoshop World. Watch next week as I’ll do my best to post daily as the convention unwinds.

Anyway, I still have a little treat for you today.  Let me point you towards Eric Cameron's blog post on last weekend's wedding [link].  He has some great images to show and shares the entire backstory of his experiences on the wedding. Here is a quick excerpt.

Eric BAckstory

You can catch Eric’s entire post right here.  Enjoy!

P.S. I should have some news on Canon’s new 5D Mark III next week.  I’m picking mine up tomorrow along with a very exotic lens – any guesses?? Oh, BTW, don’t tell LaDawn otherwise I’ll have to make a trip to the jeweler, too ;~). (Ha, ha…it’s going to cost you more than jewelry. The new iPad, a new Canon camera and a new lens. Better pack extra charge cards just for me Smile-LaDawn)

P.P.S.  BTW, I don’t have any idea why the Tweet button isn’t working.  I’ll work it out after we return from this trip.  Anyone else ever have this problem?? DZ

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hey gang, time is getting short and we still have a lot of packing to do.  Be sure and say HI if you see me at the show.  I hope to see you tomorrow for our regular Business Day Thursday post.

Stay well, and I’ll see you then,  David

No comments:

Post a Comment