Monday, February 13, 2012

"Awaiting the Kiss"

Traiforos lips

"Awaiting the Kiss"
© David A. Ziser

I really like this image from a few years ago. We were in the park shooting the wedding and family groups, and having finished them moved on to the images of the bride and groom.

After I did the regular compliment of images, I wanted to do something special of the bride and groom. I really like the close crop on just the hands, ring, and lips of my subjects.

Notice too how the long lens blurs the veil in the foreground creating a soft, mist-like quality on the scene. The long lens also blurs the background bringing your attention directly to the groom’s gentle touch, the brides soft smile and her beautiful rings. 

Who says you need to see the eyes in all your photographs?  It captures a really tender moment that I love.

Camera specs: Nikon D1x fitted with Nikkor 70-200mm non-VR lens at 180mm, F4.0 at 1/125 second, ISO 400.  Enjoy! --David

No comments:

Post a Comment