Good Morning Everybody,
With all the rushing around yesterday (Thursday) I forgot to see if this post went up. Soooo…. how about we get it up today. –David
As you know the first day from a big is always the busiest and that sure is true around here today. Like I mentioned yesterday, we are “pedal to the medal” doing the last major push for my BIG convention in two weeks [link].
In spite of the craziness around here, I was up early this morning and reviewed ALL 520 posts from last year to see which posts were the most popular. I really like putting these Top 10 lists together because it really shows me what our DPT readers enjoy the most.
Technique Tuesdays are always a big favorite but in looking over all last year’s posts, it looks like most folks really like the Business Day Thursday posts too.
Originally I was looking at the most commented posts of the year, but curiously enough, not many of our DPT readers spend much time commenting. I still haven’t quite figured that out. You would think with about 8,000 daily viewers a few more would leave a comment or two – I feel so unloved ;~) Actually I think it comes down to the fact that we just have a lot of very quiet readers that just like absorbing the content – and that’s a good thing too.
So, that being said, let’s get right to today’s Top Ten list.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts For 2011
1. 5 Flash/Camera Techniques To Improve Your Lighting [link]
2. A Huge Success! Digital Design, Now Easier Than Ever [link]
3. The Most Important Tool In Your Gear Bag [link]
4. 5 Of My All Time Favorite Wedding Images–Exposed At Last! [link]
6. You've got to come Back With the Shot [link]
7. Business Day Thursday: Engage With The Engaged [link]
8. Business Day Thursday: Make Yourself Famous Fast! [link]
Hey gang, that’s it for me today. I really hope you enjoy the read and re-reads – lot’s of good stuff there. I’ve got to get back to my PhotoPro Expo plans so have a good one and I’ll see you on Monday.