Thursday, January 05, 2012

Business Day Thursday: Do You Really Need A Professional Wedding Photographer These Days?

Good Afternoon Everybody,

Sorry for the very late post.  I’m up to my eyeballs working on all the last minute details of our fabulous PhotoPro Expo convention coming up in only four weeks.  I’ve been working the phones since  8:30 a.m. this morning, non-stop, hence the very late post. Our Expo Trade-show is about sold out with nearly 60 vendors setting up shop in nearly 100 booths in our 19,000 sq. ft. exhibition area – yea, it’s BIG!

Convention space

Soooo…. that means what I had planned to post today is going to be postponed till tomorrow.  I think you’ll like the topic: “Make BIG Money Being A Shoot and Burn Photographer”.  OK, I know the title should “stir the broth” just a bit but be sure to tune in tomorrow for the rest of the story.

The GRID: "Do You Really Need A Professional Photographer These Days?

I sure hope you get a chance to check out the re-broadcast of the GRID yesterday.  It was certainly a lively discussion.  The topic - "Do You Really Need A Professional Photographer These Days?” You won't want to miss the conversation between Scott Kelby, Matt Kloskowski, and myself.  Check it out right here.  It’s also a kick to be on the show – hope you enjoy it!

DAZ on Grid

On that note gang, I’ve got to split.  Here we are at 5:00 p.m. in sunny (but chilly) Florida and I’m still at the computer.  LaDawn is going to “kill me” if I don’t catch some of this sun ;~)

Plan to stop back tomorrow for Business Day Thursday on Friday.

See ya’ then,  David

No comments:

Post a Comment