Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Signatures for Seniors - and I Don't Mean Old People

A while back I posted a Photoshop tutorial entitled "Easy John Henry". Here is the link in case you missed it. The tutorial showed how I sign my work digitally by creating a "signature" brush in Photoshop. Eric, an aspiring young photographer, and my assistant on weekends, came up with a nice new twist on the technique. He was photographing a senior, and asked her to sign her own name on a blank piece of paper. He then copied it and took her signature into Photoshop. He used the "John Henry" technique to create her own signature, which he then used to "sign" her wallets giving them a really nice personal touch. This is terrific idea for our "Senior" shooters out there. Take a look at the image below. Nice going, Eric.

No comments:

Post a Comment