Thursday, April 05, 2012

"I’m Ready For My Close Up”

Ready For My Close Up-0503-DZ_PensackW12-Edit-Edit

"I’m Ready For My Close Up”
©David A. Ziser

Here is another image captured from last Saturday’s wedding.  We were just wrapping up the photographs of the bride, her parents, and the girls when I asked if I could just get a few more.  We had plenty of time and the bride was glad to oblige.  I was hoping to spend a little time capturing some great close ups of our very beautiful bride.

I asked her to recline on the bed resting on her shoulder.  I tried a few angles but this is the one I like best. I actually came in from high above the bride to capture this unique and very beautiful portrait. The lighting was softly flowing in from the window camera right.  I adjusted the exposure, asked softly for the expression and this image was the result.  The bride and the girls loved it!

Camera specs: Canon 5D Mark III fitted with 24-105mm IS lens at 45mm, F4.0 @ 1/40 second, ISO 800.  Enjoy!  -David

3 comments:

  1. Soft and graceful. Really beautiful capture, David!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice!
    Really looking forward to your new wedding images and articles now the season has started again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aloha David,

    Outstanding image. The high angle has given me an idea for an upcoming wedding where the bride is concerned about her slight 'double chin.'

    ReplyDelete