Thursday, November 01, 2007

Just When You Thought You Were Caught Up on Your Reading

83 links to blogs about photography, art, multimedia and journalism - just what you needed, right. I talk to some of my photo buddies and ask them if they visit my site. The answer I get a lot is, "I'm too busy," or, "I'm not into blogs," but then in the next breath I hear, "I wish I knew how to do this or how to do that?"

Boy, gang, I've said it before and it's worth repeating- there is more free and good info out there than you can ever have enough time to read. Heck, in the old days, all we had was the local library, many times with a lot of outdated information on the shelves (depending on your research.) Now all the "latest and greatest" info is right at our fingertips - literally!

For me, the "blogsphere" is about Information and Inspiration. As I find the good ones, I revisit them for just that reason. 'Nuff said - recently over at MagnumPhotos.com that they posted a link to 83 blogs covering many aspects of photography, art, multimedia and journalism. Here is the Magnum link right here. Pick and choose your favs, gather some new information, become inspired and enjoy the experience.

P.S. I'm not very far through the listing myself, but then, I'm the kind of guy who likes to spend time in the library, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment