Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Tuesday's Notes

Readers have really liked the video tutorials I have been including the the monthly newsletters. I just stated using Viddler to host the videos. The reason I like Viddler is that they are the only site I know of that, in addition to all the other file formats, lets me upload much smaller Flash - FLV files, and up to 500megs! This makes for quick uploads that are great quality. They also make it very easy to post to a blog - the bottom line - look for some of the tutorials to start popping up here real soon.

Here is a site that I check now and then. It's SLRGear.com. They do some informative lens reviews from all the manufacturers. You might want to check it out before your next purchase.

Scott Kelby and Terry White both have nice blogs - take a peek. They are both very big on the new iPhone too - in fact, they wrote the book on it. Anyway, Scott had a funny link to a video showing a customer getting their first AT&T bill - worth a giggle. Click here so watch the video.

Don't forget to check out the ever changing news stories on the right side of this page too. That's it for now - Have a good one. --David

No comments:

Post a Comment