Tuesday, May 22, 2012

"Pier Pressure"

Pier Pressure

"Pier Pressure"
©David A. Ziser 

I captured this image while on our morning walk today.  We're staying on the north side of the beach and just outside our window about a half mile down the beach we could see this very large 200 feet high SkyWheel in the distance.  We made a slow walk down the beach eventually reaching this giant structure near the Myrtle Beach Pier 14.

I aligned up myself (and my camera) to get a perfectly front facing symmetrical view of the SkyWheel.  I loved how the white color of the SkyWheel played against the rich blue of the SC beach sky. I shot away and this is the resulting image. It is sort of an abstract but still interesting in the context of the Myrtle Beach, SC beach front.

Camera specs: Canon 7D fitted with 18-200mm IS lens at 40mm, F16 @1/800 ISO 400. Enjoy!  -David

1 comment: