Monday, October 03, 2011

"City Abstract"

0001 - City Abstract-2443

"City Abstract"
© David A. Ziser

Here is one of the Images I captured during Saturdays photo walk.  One thing I love to do when strolling not just Cincinnati, but any city anywhere, is to look up.  Looking up in his case presented quite an interesting view.  Every window on the south facing wall of this building was closed - except one.  It was that one window which introduced a completely different set of lines to the scene - lines going is a different direction from all the others.  I just liked the  "line play" and fired off a few shots.

This one is my favorite.  I didn't stop there though.  I thought why not continue the "line play" in Lightroom.  I headed down to the Lens correction palette in Lightroom and quickly began experimenting witness the horizontal and vertical lens correction controls - pretty cool I thought.  I enjoy how the final image turned out.

Camera specs: Canon 7D fitted with 18-200mm lens at 100mm, F10 @ 1/400 second, ISO 400.  Enjoy!  David

No comments:

Post a Comment