Friday, October 07, 2011

"Luscious Beauty"

Luscious Beauty2

"Luscious Beauty"
© David A. Ziser

Since we’re saying good-bye to the rich colors and warm breezes of Spring and Summer, I thought I’d leave you with one last glimpse at springtime in Cincinnati.

While driving home not all that long ago, we passed this beautiful field of tulips – one of my favorite Spring flowers. The colors were rich and radiant in the soft light of this overcast day. Even though there was a slight rain coming down, I still grabbed the camera fitted with my macro lens and headed for the flowers.

Fourteen minutes later and a little damp and then about  a one minute tweak in Photoshop and I had the finished result - I love it. Spring can be so beautiful!

Camera specs; Canon 40D fitted with 100mm macro lens, F16 @1/160 second, ISO 800. Enjoy! -David

No comments:

Post a Comment