Good Morning Everybody,
I can’t believe this is day 4 of the Imaging USA Convention. My program is later this afternoon at three o'clock so I hope to see you there. Animoto threw a wonderful party at a dude ranch last night and it was great fun. You had an opportunity to target practice with an authentic western six shooter. That’s my buddy, Bruce Hudson, shooting a few bad guys ;~)
Heck, you could even ride the “bull”. Yep, that’s me in the saddle. Like I said, everybody had a great time. We got in a little late last night and I’ve got to get moving - so let's get right to the today’s post.
Technique Tuesday: Top Ten Posts Of 2010 – Part 1
We've been so busy for the last couple weeks, I haven't had the opportunity to put together my top 10 postings for 2010. I’ve been working on it for the last couple of days so look forward to those top 10 lists to be posted over the next few days.
Today I'm posting the first five posts from Technique Tuesdays 2010. These posts were the most popular according to the number of viewings each received when I reviewed the 50+ videos I posted from last year.
Here you have 5 of the Top 10 Technique Tuesday posts:
6. My 5+ Favorite Bridal Poses [link]: This 21 minute video tutorial discusses my favorite “must do” bridal photographs you must take on a wedding.
7. You Look Marvelous [link]: A 12 Minute video tutorial on how to use Lightroom 3 for quick retouching – very cool.
8. Time To Light Up Your Life [link]: A 28 minute video tutorial on lighting with reflectors outdoors.
9. Wedding Day Daydreams [link]: A 20 minute video tutorial on creating beautiful outdoor bridal portraits.
10. I Can See For Miles [link]: A 22 minute video tutorial on how to get great bridal portraits with long lenses.
When you can find a few minutes in your day, take some time and enjoy them for a second time.
A gang that's it for me today, we've got a be hitting the road real soon. The tradeshow opens in just a few minutes and I still have a lot of work to do, vendors to visit, new products to explore before the trade show wraps up at 1:30. Thanks to all who came up and said HI over the last few days. It has been a blessing to meet so many old and new friends while visiting San Antonio.
Anyway, have a great one and I'll see you soon.