Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Wednesday: Looking For A Little Help At Imaging USA and Free Webcast Coming Your Way Tomorrow

Good Morning Everybody,

Since I’ve begun my new book this week, I’m keeping things short today but I did want to mention two quick things. 

FREE Photoshop Webinar Tomorrow!

First of all, let me tell you about Media Wright’s new Photoshop Webinar coming your way tomorrow at 2 p.m. – I think that’s Central time too so double check.

MediaWright Workshops

My buddy, John Wright, is conducting the webinar which is limited to only 25 people.  If you are interested, here is the registration link and all the info right here.

Looking For A Little Help At Imaging USA

Help Wanted_thumb[2]Many of you know that I’m doing one of the big all convention programs coming up at Imaging USA held in San Antonio, TX in just a few weeks.  Here is the link for all the info. 

Anyway, if you were attending the convention, LaDawn could use a little help with the set up and tear down of the room for my program.  If you would like to help, contact her at ladawn@ziser.com and she can give you details.And yes, there will be goodies for the volunteers – I hope you can give her a hand.

______________________________________________________

Hey gang, that’s it for me today.  Tomorrow, I’ll be back with my regular Business Day Thursday feature, “How Do You Treat Your No Sale Customers?”

Hope to see you then, –David

No comments:

Post a Comment