Friday, August 06, 2010

"Surrounded By The Light"

Surrounded By The Light
"Surrounded By The Light"
©David A. Ziser
I'm actually using his image as the title image of my Friday Photo School program today. It was made last year as part of a special series of images I captured for the bride during her wedding reception. The Phoenix Club, where this image was created has always been a very popular venue for weddings in Cincinnati, Ohio. Why? Because of the gorgeous staircase. This image is one of my signature shots I take whenever I'm shooting at the Phoenix - the clients love it. The fisheye lens seems to make the stairway caress the couple with it's arabesque lines. Because of the constrained space behind the couple, we positioned my Quantum flash about 2-3 feet directly behind the couple and set it to 1/4 power. Next frame up the shot and shoot away. Camera specs: Canon 50D fitted with Sigma 8mm fisheye lens, F5.6 @ 1/25 second, ISO 1000.  Enjoy! -David

No comments:

Post a Comment