Wednesday, September 25, 2013

”Too Beautiful For Words”

0013_DPT.Opera-DAZ_3339

”Too Beautiful For Words
©David A. Ziser

This is probably my favorite image from the Bulgarian State Opera House shooting session.  Why?  Because of it’s “wide angle wonderfulness”!  I’m always stoked by the ultra wide view of my Sigma 12-24mm lens.  In this spectacular setting, the wide angle view really added to the ultra dramatic look of this image.

Composition was simple – I simply centered the subject in the middle of the frame and lined up the edge of the frame with the horizontal lines on the floor to add to the perfect centered symmetry.  The easy pose and beautiful lighting did the rest to make this a beautiful bridal image.

Camera specs: Canon 5D Mark III fitted with my Sigma 12–24 mm lens at 12mm, 1/20 second at F5.6, ISO 1600.  Lighting camera left with Canon 600 EX-RT speed-lite through my Zumbrella. Additional backlighting supplied by a second Canon speed-light positioned on the floor about 12 feet behind the bride. And a third speed-light behind the bride illuminating the ceiling behind and above her. Enjoy!  -David

No comments:

Post a Comment