Thursday, October 25, 2007

A Very Slow Thursday

Good Morning Everybody,

Well, we made it back to Cincy safe and sound about 3:30 P.M. yesterday afternoon. But the day wasn't over yet - we had a special cocktail reception to attend at 5:30 P.M. so we had to make a quick change hop in the car and head down to the party - more to follow on that.

After the cocktail reception, I was anxious to see what some of the wedding images looked like, so I started downloading over 24 gigs of cards - and I'm a JPEG shooter. That translates into almost 16,000 images from the wedding celebration activities!!! I gave them a quick peek this morning and I was really pleased with the results. Anyway, on with the news, tips, and tricks of the day....

2 comments:

  1. Hi David!
    Great fan of your work. Although I can't believe your a JPEG Shooter.
    I guess you get this question a lot, but why??

    Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carlo,
    I just don't like the production overhead. BTW, everything I post is JPEG produced. Thanks for the nice remarks. --David

    ReplyDelete