Monday, July 01, 2013

Quick Hit Monday: Inspiration, Weddings, and Photoshop

Good Morning Everybody,

Still trying to find my “blogging voice” around here so I thought I’d get something short and sweet up for you today – simply trying to get myself back in the habit as they say.

This morning I was surfing the web as usual and found some interesting photo tidbits for today’s post. Hope you enjoy - here we go….

Monday Morning Inspiration

2013 Press Photographers of the Year – Watch the 150 image slide show of the winners right here – gorgeous, heartfelt, heart wrenching, exciting, funny, fun, beautiful - truly inspirational!

Press Photogs of the year 2013

A Few Wedding Ideas For Your Next Wedding Shoot

Weddings in the Round – I caught these very interesting images by photographer Lucy Martin  at OneSlide Photography.  The images are posted but not the technique. 

Wedding In The Round

I suppose they were created with a technique described by an earlier Technique Tuesday video posted here at DPT [link] by my good friend, Ace #1 Assistant, and guest blogger Nicolas Viltrakis – check it out right here, very cool!

Coolest Photoshop Technique Of The Week

Liquefy Editable TextI caught this PS technique at TipSquirrel, a great source for all things Photoshop.  This is one of those PS techniques that although I feel I will seldom use, I find fascinating to watch and see how it’s done.  It just makes me think of what other possibilities might work for this technique . Anyway, give it a peek – I think you’ll agree.

__________________________________________________________________

Hey gang, that’s it for me today. Have a great week – hey, you may see me back here again before you know it ;~)

See ya’ soon, David

No comments:

Post a Comment