Friday, March 27, 2009

Saturday - Looking For Help In Florida

Good Morning Everybody,
As you know, we are heading to Florida on Monday kicking off my Digital WakeUp Call tour [link]. I am putting out a call today for two people in each city - Jacksonville, Orlando, Tampa, and Ft. Lauderdale - who can help us set up and tear down the show and help LaDawn with miscellaneous duties in the back of the room.

I will comp your registration and throw in another goodie or two for your help. Please email LaDawn at with your contact info including phone number so we can get things arranged with you. I've never tried this before, but I thought I'd give our DPT readers first crack at participating in the adventure. I was suppose to post this earlier in the week but with Photoshop World going on - I missed it. Thank, -David

1 comment:

  1. Hey Dave and La Dawn, if you need help at the San Francisco show, we would love to assist! We owe you at least that much!