Wednesday, February 25, 2009

"Precious Moments"

"Precious Moments"
©David A. Ziser

Here is one of my old time favorites – another film shot. This young lady has long since graduated college and I believe is married. Yep, I’ve been doing this quite a while. The image was illuminated with only window light and filled on the shadow side with a large white reflector. The image was made in the client’s home so I was able to use the antique toys and furniture provided by the client. I love how the image turned out. The arrangement and soft colors of the props along with the the gentle expression of the beautiful little girl combined to produce a portrait of lasting classic beauty. This image was a sample in my studio in years past – I still love it. Camera specs; Hasselblad fitted with 150mm Sonar lens, F4.0 @ 1/125 second, Vericolor 400 film. Enjoy! -David

No comments:

Post a Comment