Today is a very special day for many people around the country. May your day be as beautiful as the one pictured above. It’s a time when families and friends come together. It’s a time when we give thanks for our many blessings. As photographers we have many reasons to give thanks today.
Here is the quick list:
- Let’s give thanks for the treasured memories we capture for brides and grooms and their families.
- Let’s give thanks for the moments we freeze in time for families having that special portrait made.
- Let’s give thanks for being able to record the smiles of so many babies and children with our cameras.
- Let’s give thanks for being able to preserve the beauty of this wonderful world in which we live.
- Let’s give thanks for being able to revel in the magic of this wonderful profession of ours.
Make today special and take a few moments to be THANKFUL.
Happy Thanksgiving everybody! -David