Good Afternoon Everybody,
Here is the big announcement I promised. PhotoPro Network, you know, that great organization that’s hosting the Super Bowl of all photography conventions better known as PhotoPro Expo 2012 next February, is also kicking off it’s HOT SHOTS Fall image competition this weekend. Read all about it below.
Challenge yourself and your creativity and enter PhotoPro Network’s HOT SHOTS Fall Digital Image Competition, Review, & Webcast
Photographers from all around the world will be able to submit their images electronically RIGHT HERE. All images will be judged and reviewed by an esteemed panel of photographers and will be broadcast "LIVE" via a worldwide webcast. Don’t miss the fun or your chance win a part of the $1,000 in prizes awarded to the winning entries.
Here is what you need to do. First, mark your calendars for:
Thursday December 8, 2011 6:00-8:00 p.m.
That's the BIG day of the competition and image review. To watch it “LIVE” you’ll need to register for the webcast right here or hit the secure registration button to the right. There is no charge to tune in and watch the Hot Shots Fall Competition & Review.
The HOT SHOTS Fall Image Competition, Review & Webcast is for anyone wanting to learn how to make their images more exciting, more dramatic and technically more sound. You cannot afford to miss the opportunity. It’s really cool to see what goes through the judges mind as they review the images submitted.
That’s right – IT’S FREE to watch!
It’s EASY To Enter!
Entering is easy and secure. Select your favorite 6 images and enter them in any or all of the following categories:
- Portrait – Portraits of Adults, Children, Groups, etc.
- Wedding/Event – Weddings, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, etc.
- Landscapes - Scenics, Forests, Beaches, Mountains, etc.
- Digital/Artistic – Digitally manipulated images, Composites, etc.
- Wildlife – Anything is fair game ;~)
- Sports – Football, Baseball, Soccer, Racing, etc.
- Hit the “Register New User” button.
- Enter your email address and select PPN – PhotoPro Network even if you are not a member then hit the REGISTER button.
- Next fill out your contact information and create your password and hit the SUBMIT button.
- Now you are on the print entry screen. Add your cell phone number to receive a TEXT as your image is scored – way cool!
- Now select category from drop-down window, type the title of your entry, upload your images, pay your $25 entry fee and you are ready to go – It’s that EASY!
Digital Images must be sized approximately 6x9 @ 300 DPI for uploading and digital judging. Thanks.
Remember, 6 entries per person please. The cost is only $25 to enter all 6 images and helps defray the costs of the competition and pay for the prizes. That’s all there is to it. You can always go back and even change your images before the deadline if you like. You’ll also receive an email of your print scores.
Submission must be received by Midnight December 7, 2011 to be eligible for prizes.
Remember, you could win part of $1,000 in Prizes! So join the FUN!
Hey gang, that’s it for me today. Have a great rest of the weekend and I’ll see you on Monday.