Monday, July 05, 2010

"The Ultimate Wedding Celebration"

Fourth Of July 2010

 "The Ultimate Wedding Celebration"
©David A. Ziser
OK, I know I'm doing a 4th of July post the day after, but since I don't blog on weekends and most of America has Monday off, me included,  I decide to do my 4th of July post today.  I made this image during a 4th of July weekend a few years ago. The couple wanted me to try to capture them among the wonderful Cincinnati firework display. Well, I did, but with the help of iStockPhoto and Photoshop. I had to get them properly exposed with the city lights in the background which was the easy part. Every time we are at this venue, we photograph the couple backlit against the city lights. I searched and found these great fireworks shots on-line and dropped them in. The client loved the result. So Happy 4th of July everybody on the 5th!!! Camera specs; Canon 5D fitted with 24-105mm IS lens at 50mm, F4.5 @ 1/12 second, ISO 1600. Enjoy! -David

No comments:

Post a Comment