Today I'm announcing some of the most exciting news ever! A few months ago I was approached by a colleague about leading a 10 day Safari Workshop in southern Africa. Yes, you hear right. I have to tell you I was stoked - that's a trip that has been on the top of my bucket list for years! Needless to say I enthusiastically gave a resounding YES!
Only recently did we begin to put together the details of the trip. Let me hit the quick bullet points below. Here we go...
David Ziser Photography Workshop & African Safari
- It's March 7 - 16, 2018. 10 days and 9 nights!
- Cost is only $7999 for two people ($4399 single), an unbelievable value!
- The Safari is limited to the first 12 that register - we have 5 registered already so there are only 7 seats available! Space is very limited for this once in a lifetime experience - only 7 seats remaining!
- The Safari is All Inclusive (excluding airfare) - it includes the Safari experience, first class accommodations, and all meals including a High Tea each day in the wild.
- Previous attendees who has taken this trip says it's an amazing life changing experience!
- Accommodations are over the top and Five Star all the way!
- The meals are fabulous - it's like dinning at the best restaurants anywhere!
- You will definitely see the BIG 5 - African Lion, Cape Buffalo, African Leopard, and Rhinoceros and lots more too!
I could go on and on - why not check out all the details
or call Kevin, our Safari leader at 505-345-6322.
Hope to see you in Africa!
I wanted to get this out right away today because I mentioned this trip to all those attending my PhotoPro Expo class this past weekend and there was an overwhelming interest in the Safari. We had 5 people sign up right away and many more said they were very interested.
Why not check my Safari website for details [link], feel free to give Kevin from Idube Photo Safaris a call at 505-345-6322 for all the in-depth details and let's head to Africa together for a once in a lifetime experience.
p.s. Look for another newsletter from me in a few days so I can give you a recap of last week's PhotoPro Expo 2017 - cool things happening.
See ya' soon, David