Thursday, February 02, 2017

David Ziser (and LaDawn) Into Darkest Africa!

Hi Everybody,

David Ziser

Today I'm announcing some of the most exciting news ever!  A few months ago I was approached by a colleague about leading a 10 day Safari  Workshop in southern Africa.  Yes, you hear right. I have to tell you I was stoked - that's a trip that has been on the top of my bucket list for years!  Needless to say I enthusiastically gave a resounding YES!

Only recently did we begin to put together the details of the trip. Let me hit the quick bullet points below. Here we go...

David Ziser Photography Workshop & African Safari

  • It's March 7 - 16, 2018.  10 days and 9 nights!
  • Cost is only $7999 for two people ($4399 single), an unbelievable value!
  • The Safari is limited to the first 12 that register - we have 5 registered already so there are only 7 seats available! Space is very limited for this once in a lifetime experience - only 7 seats remaining!
  • The Safari is All Inclusive (excluding airfare) - it includes the Safari experience, first class accommodations, and all meals including a High Tea each day in the wild.
  • Previous attendees who has taken this trip says it's an amazing life changing experience!
  • Accommodations are over the top and Five Star all the way!
  • The meals are fabulous - it's like dinning at the best restaurants anywhere!
  • You will definitely see the BIG 5 - African Lion, Cape Buffalo, African Leopard, and Rhinoceros and lots more too!

I could go on and on - why not check out all the details

RIGHT HERE!

or call Kevin, our Safari leader at 505-345-6322.

Hope to see you in Africa!

______________________________________________________

Hey Gang, 

I wanted to get this out right away today because I mentioned this trip to all those attending my PhotoPro Expo class this past weekend and there was an overwhelming interest in the Safari.  We had 5 people sign up right away and many more said they were very interested.

Why not check my Safari website for details [link], feel free to give Kevin from Idube Photo Safaris a call at 505-345-6322 for all the in-depth details and let's head to Africa together for a once in a lifetime experience.

Cheers, David

p.s. Look for another newsletter from me in a few days so I can give you a recap of last week's PhotoPro Expo 2017 - cool things happening.


See ya' soon, David

No comments:

Post a Comment