Tuesday, July 19, 2016

”Colors of Norway”

The Colors Of Norway

”Colors of Norway
©David A. Ziser

While traveling through Norway a few years ago on a wonderful ocean cruise we stopped at the fascinating and beautiful city of Alesund, Norway. On a cloudy, rainy morning and after departing the ship LaDawn and I explored the city on foot eventually finding our way to the Aksla View Point overlooking the city below.

The geometric layout of the city from that vantage point really facinated me.  There were so many colors repeated and so many shapes and details also repeated that all combined into a certain photographic rhythm that I found fascinating.

After a little post-production in Lightroom and Photoshop to enhance the colors and details, I had the result I wanted.  To me it looks like a photo-realistic painting of the city more than a photograph – I like it.

Camera specs: Canon 5D Mark III fitted with Tamron 28-300 VR lens at  84mm, F8.0 at 1/400 second, ISO 800.

Enjoy!  -David

No comments:

Post a Comment