Wednesday, June 25, 2014

My Barcelona (and maybe last) Master Class - Only 7 Seats Left!

Mark your calendars NOW!!!  October 6 - 13, 2014

How would you like to visit one of the most beautiful cities in the world, make new friends, and spend some time with some really enthusiastic photographers?  For the last two years legendary wedding/portrait photographer Clay Blackmore [link] and myself have have conducted what I believe are the most value priced, most informative, most fun Master Classes held anywhere in the world.  This year we're headed to Barcelona, Spain - DETAILS HERE!

BArcelona3

Sure, I'm a little biased but those are not just my comments they are echoed widely by all those attending.  In fact we have about a 30% return rate each year. 

This year I'm pleased to announce that we have the amazing Jared Platt [link] joining us!  Jared is a talented photographer/teacher who has rocked it on Creative LIVE several times.  He brings not only his photographic expertise to Barcelona this year but will also work with each attendee in streamlining and enhancing their post-production techniques.

Our "Classroom" this year is in the amazing city of Barcelona, Spain. I have to say, it's one of my favorite world cities to visit. We've gone out of our way to provide the best accommodations at a VERY reasonable price possible for this year's Master Class.  Just check it out below.

With a price of only $2,895 which INCLUDES accommodations, food, drink, and classes with 3 instructors there is simply no better educational value available anywhere! (only $650 for add'l family members and friends not attending classes)

It's just a good time, a great way to make new friends, enjoy a beautiful part of the world, and live, eat, sleep, and breathe exciting photography!

We all hope to see you there! [All the Details Here]

p.s. Just for the record, this may be my final Master Class - the rest of life is calling to me ;~) dz

No comments:

Post a Comment