Thursday, September 13, 2012

Join Me On My “PhotoRome” In Italy ;~)

Hi Everybody,

DAZ PhotoWalkI just wanted to give you a quick update, particularly to our DigitalProTalk readers in Italy, about my upcoming Worldwide photo walk taking place in Rome, Italy on October 13. I have to say, LaDawn and I are really looking forward to our Sunset Photo walk. So far we have nearly 20 photographers signed up and the list keeps growing.

While we were at Photoshop World last week I mentioned that we were changing the branding on this year's Photowalk. Were actually going to call it a Photo Rome, clever don't you think?  Just kidding ;~). Anyway, if you're reading this post in Italy I sure hope you'll join us – you can see the Photowalk description and register right here [
link].

To see you there, David

.

No comments:

Post a Comment