Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Good Morning Everybody! What’s The BIG DEAL?

Hi Gang,

DAZ picYep, I’m back with some great news! 

First of all a quick update. LaDawn and I have been traveling down the long European rivers and high seas for the last two months. We started with a wonderful, tulip-filled week in Amsterdam. Then we traveled from Amsterdam to Budapest on a wonderful 2-week  river cruise, spent a few days in Budapest, then flew over to the Cotswold’s in England for 10 more days of spring flowers, amazing rolling scenic hillsides and quaint rustic villages.

We then drove  to Southampton and boarded the beautiful Celebrity Eclipse for a two week ocean cruise through the Baltic including, Estonia, Helsinki, Copenhagen, Stockholm up to St. Petersburg, Russia. It was quite the trip and I’d love to share some stories and images with you in these upcoming weeks.

IMG_9670

But first I have to tell what’s happening right now!  While on our cruise I received an email from my good friends Mia McCormick and R.C. Conception about a hugh opportunity they were putting together for photographers everywhere.  It’s called The Big Deal 2016 [link].  I was involved in last year’s project and it rocked the socks off everyone who participated and raised as I recall about $80,000 for charity. I told Mia and RC to count me in again this year.

Well, I have to tell you, this year’s Big Deal really blows past last year’s deal – only $99 for $3000 worth of videos, presets, eBooks, Software, and much more! Mia tells me they have 25 of the top photographers and trainers – Joe McNally, Peter Hurley, Rick Sammon, Matt Kloskowski, Tamara Lackey, yours truly and many more - involved in this year’s offereing.

BIG 2016

This bundle is evenly balanced with a wide range of training on Photography, Post Processing, Design and Video and the training comes from some of the icons in this industry.  These are people who’ve made this their life’s work and they are passionate about teaching it.   Plus there’s enough training included to keep you busy until next year.

The software included this year is just outstanding. Think of it this way….  While Lightroom and Photoshop are invaluable tools - photographers out there working in the space swear by the sheer speed of Photo Mechanic. That’s a $150 dollar tool you’ll immediately add to your arsenal in the Big Deal.  Add in Clarity and ParticleShop - and great images will come easy.

I read through the contents of the entire pachage and was blown away by everything included!  There are hours upon hours of video training videos, 100’s of presets and special brushes for Lightroom and Photoshop, software offerings from some of the top vendors, plus so much more! 

Big Deal-2 2016

Once again this year’s BIG DEAL raises money for three very special charities and I think that’s great!  Not only do you pick up a fabulous $3000 collection of educational resources, post-production shortcuts, and FREE software and discounts for only $99, you also get to help those in need. You really have to check it out [link]!

Big Deal Charities

__________________________________________________________________

Hey gang, that’s it for me today. I know a lot of folks are sad to see me fall off the grid a bit but I have to say that life could not be better.  LaDawn and I continue to travel extensively around the world, photograph a few special events and we miss you all.  I promise I’ll try to get a post or two up about our recent travels.

All the best everybody,

David

No comments:

Post a Comment