Good Morning Everybody,
Just doing a quick check in with everyone. I have to tell you, life is good. LaDawn and I are back in Mexico for two more weeks enjoying the magnificent sunrises and sunsets, sand, and sea breezes. It’s been a great trip again this year. The image below is our terrace view about every morning – breathtaking!
I head back home temporarily to photograph an event for some of my very favorite clients this weekend – a B’nai Mitzvah of two very beautiful young ladies. I’ve been working with the family for over 15 years. It will be fun to see all the family again.
PPN Summer Meeting Happening June 28-29, 2015
Details and Registration RIGHT HERE!!!
This summer’s event has more than just AMAZING speakers.
Check out the bonus events too:
1) Saturday night Portfolio Reviews
2) Saturday night Photography Business Q&A Panel
3) Flea Market (sell photography items and/or get some great deals)
4) Print Critique ($5/entry, get educated and possibly win prizes)
5) Studio Tour featuring a live shoot
6) Mini Trade Show featuring several venders
LaDawn and I are planning to be there, I sure hope you will too!
Hey gang, that’s the quick update from me this time around. Have a great May and June. I’ll see you soon.
Adios for now, David