Thursday, May 14, 2009

"Jumping For Joy"

"Jumping For Joy"
©David A. Ziser

I made this image a number of years ago in my film days. Let me date for you a bit more. A very popular commercial on TV was the Toyota "Jump" commercial. Everyone jumped for joy at the end of the commercial. I just decided to carry it over to my wedding photography. With the right crowd, it always makes a great shot - heck, it still does today. At the end of all the groups photography, just add this or something unexpected as your final shot. You may have to entice the wedding party to jump a few times to get the best shot, but its always a good time for all. Camera specs; Hasselblad 500CM fitted with 50mm Distagon lens, F8.0 @ 1/500 second, ISO 400 Kodak Vericolor film. Enjoy! -David

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing. I've done jumping shots like this numerous times and they are always fun. Thanks again, Brad

    ReplyDelete